Do your feet ache after a day of being on your feet? Do you find you have to take days off work because of it? If so, then orthotics might be the solution for you. For those unfamiliar with an orthotic, it’s a device used to make footwear more comfortable by distributing weight and pressure across the foot. Custom orthotics can help people with medical conditions, such as diabetes or arthritis.
What Are the Symptoms of Sore Feet?
- Aching and throbbing in the arch and ball of the foot and toes.
- The beginnings of bunions.
- Pain in the arch of the foot.
- Pain in the toes and joint pain, especially when walking.
- Soreness during activities, such as running, cycling, sports, or dancing.
- Difficulty with balancing.
How Do Orthotics Help Treat Sore Feet?
Visit Advanced Pain Relief Clinic for Custom Orthotics
Talk to us if you want to learn more about sore feet and how custom orthotics can help. Our chiropractor will help you sort through the available options and determine what’s best for your specific needs. To schedule your appointment, call (519) 376-9355 in Owen Sound and (519) 885-3500 in Kitchener.