THE NATURAL APPROACH TO NEUROPATHY TREATMENT IN KITCHENER AND OWEN SOUND
What You Should Know About Neuropathy
- Acute nerve damage from an injury
- Acute or chronic nerve compression
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Chemotherapy drugs
- Environmental toxins
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Viral infections
- Immune system or celiac disease
Non-Invasive Answers from Our Doctor
- FREMS – The Frequency Rhythmic Electrical Modulation System, or FREMS, applies small degrees of electrical pulses to stimulate tissues affected by peripheral neuropathy. This enhances arterial blood flow to help nerves heal.
- Neurologically -enriched chiropractic – Our neurologically-enriched chiropractic care can relieve alignment and compression issues related to improper nerve signaling.
- Spinal decompression – This non-surgical therapy relieves nerve compression caused by herniated or “slipped” discs.
- Laser therapy – Our advanced K-Laser can actually stimulate the repair of damaged nerve tissue.
Get Help at Advanced Pain Relief Clinic Today!
You can take control over your neuropathy, starting today. Call either of our Advanced Pain Relief Clinic offices for neuropathy treatment in Kitchener and Owen Sound!