Our highly qualified chiropractors at Advanced Pain Relief Clinic are skilled in evaluating and treating a wide variety of disorders affecting the musculoskeletal, nervous, respiratory, and circulatory systems. We have a sophisticated understanding of how the body shifts, what causes it to shift. Our physiotherapists are movement and function specialists, serving Kitchener, Owen Sound, and the surrounding areas.
What To Expect From Our Physiotherapy Services
Our physiotherapists at Advanced Pain Relief Clinic are highly qualified specialists who assist injured patients in regaining the maximum range of motion possible. If you are experiencing a limited range of motion due to a recent injury, chronic condition, or recent surgery, we can help. We base all of our therapies on science and rigorous testing. We will address the underlying cause of your pain, not just the effects. This not only allows you to control the symptoms but also helps prevent their recurrence. During your first visit to Advanced Pain Relief Clinic you can expect the following:
- We will take a thorough medical history for the presenting symptoms and any other relevant prior medical history. This involves reviewing any x-ray/MRI/CT studies, laboratory results, medical records, and surgical notes.
- We will assess your level of pain, activity patterns, stamina, endurance, reflexes, sensations, joint range of motion, and cardiopulmonary status.
- Based on this assessment, our physiotherapist will diagnose the condition and collaborate with you to create a treatment plan to restore your mobility and alleviate your discomfort and limitations.
- We will use manual therapy techniques that are appropriate to treat your condition.
- Our physiotherapy care may include customized therapeutic exercises, manual therapy techniques, acupuncture, clinical Pilates, IMS spinal traction, and electrical modalities such as ultrasound and radial corporeal shockwave therapy.
- Additional appointments will allow us to track your progress over time and make any necessary adjustments to your care.